Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It really shows that you have that computer at home. Not only have your posts dwindled in frequency, but they have also dublded in size!

Who said that?! (>_>)

Actually, I am getting myself into the practice of leaving the computer at the school. I will take it home on Tuesday nights and Friday nights. That way it won't annihilate my reading and other evening activities.

But I typed that post here at school. I think what's killing the posting stuff is the ipod more than the computer. I have been spending more of my free time after school making playlists and rating songs. That will surely dwindle after another week or two. Then it will be back to normal just as Tom arrives from Canada! And then everything will get really nuts. But it should put me back in the practice of moblogging more again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home