Sunday, August 28, 2005

ba ba ba BAAAAA

1. What is your occupation? getting paid scads of money for being a native english speaker
2. What are you listening to right now? japanese teachers talking, the hum of computers, and the buzz of cicadas.
3. What is your favorite TV show? At the moment: Naruto
4. What was the last thing you ate? pizza flavoured chips with artificial cheese on them
5. Do you wish on stars? If I was on a star, like the sun, I would surely wish to be off of it.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? mauve
7. How is the weather right now? temperate.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Colin
9. How old are you today? 24
10. Favorite drink? Bottled green tea, cold and fresh out of the vending machine
11. Favorite sport to watch? hockey
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Blue.
13. Do you wear contacts? No, but I phone them.
14. Pet? Do cockroaches and giant centipedes count?
15. Favorite month? nope.
16.Favorite food? maybe?
17. What was the last movie you watched? Waterboys
18. Favorite day of the year? The emperor's birthday (dec 23)
19. What do you do to vent anger? Use an anger vent. What else would I do?
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Transformers. They were more than met the eye.
21. Fall or spring? In Canada, fall. In Japan, spring.
22. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. I'm a sucker for the white chocolate.
23. Cherry or Blueberry? I'm gonna go with mountain peach (aka "myrica" a kind of berry)
24. Do you want your friends to email you back? All I want is for people to comment on my blog.
25. Who is most likely to respond? Nobody. I am only sending this thing back to you.
26. Who is least likely to respond? ...
27. Living arrangements? Teacher apartment.
28. When was the last time you cried? After watching "hotaru no haka" aka Grave of the Fireflies, a movie where you watch two elementary aged kids die.
29. What is on the floor of your closet? I don't have a closet.
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Jared Neufeld, probably.
31. What did you do last night? Read manga and part of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in Japanese
32. Favorite smell? The air in rainy season.
33. What inspires you? Painful honesty, people going hard for god.
34. What are you afraid of? Getting to heaven and not hearing God say "Well done, good and faithful servant."
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Not plain, thanks.
36. What kind of car do you drive? I used to drive a Daihatsu Mira, but I sold it three days ago. By the end of the month I should be driving a Toyota Starlet.
37. Favorite car(s)? BMW Z3, Dodge Viper, and one I could afford: the Civic.
38. Favorite dog breed? Nope.
39. Number of keys on your key ring? Zero. It used to have one for the car, but like I said, sold the car, with the key, but I kept the ring. Apartment key is not on the ring, its on a different chain.
40. How many years at your current job? Two, and going into my third and last.
41. Favorite day of the week? Hard to say. Mondays are my one truely free evening, and I have all three grades during the day, so that's fun. Tuesdays I have the second and third years and the special needs class, and then Judo in the evening. Wednesdays are the elementary school days, and I have three or four crazy classes, and when i had a car I would go to rent movies on wed nights because they are only 100y for catalogue movies. Thursdays are maybe the least fun, because it feels like I work all day. It's a shorter school day, but I only have three classes and one is the special needs and right after lunch we have the sign language class, so I always feel rushed to do the marking of journals and my prep for the evenings conversation class. Fridays are first and third years again, and judo in the evening. Saturdays are different all the time, and Sundays as well, aside from being church days. So all in all my week is pretty busy but in a fun kind of way. So maybe my favorite day of the week is Today.
or maybe its Tomorrow. *-_-;
42. How many Provinces have you lived in? Manitoba
43. How many cities have you lived in? Winnipeg. Kamikatsu doesn't count because it's a town, not a city.


I may blog this.

mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home