Sunday, September 11, 2005

more student journals

These are some entries from Kazuki Nakamura's summer journals. He handed it in today; better late than never. But he didn't date any of his work. >:(



kazuki's journal, originally uploaded by irodoramatic burnorama.


---------------

I went to secret place.
It was very cool.
I play in it place, Big snake find.
It was poison snake.
Because, killed.
tree
It was very interesting

----

I didn't homeworks.
I did homeworks.
It was very many homeworks.
I studied math.
It was very tiead.
I went snake kill.
Because it is interesting.
I was four snakes kill.

----

many bee was my face.
I think die.
But no a sting.
It was very happy.
I studied math.
I had a good time.
But very Bud Bays.

----------

I suspect that the "bud bays" is meant to be "bad day." there is also an illustration of the bees all over the face like sesame seeds on a burger bun...

2 Comments:

At 11:12 p.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:54 p.m. PDT, Blogger Fletcher said...

The previous comment was posted by a program and was just an advertisement. Boo-urns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home