Thursday, October 06, 2005

忍者訓練センター

"Ninja Training Center?" Only in my dreams. We were at the ninja residence and museum for two, maybe three hours. If there is a ninja training center, maybe they were scoping us out or even testing us as we made our way through. If any of us passed it wasn't me, that's for sure. Maybe Jenna and her mad shuriken throwing skillz could stand a chance. We did go find the ninja supply store afterwards though, and I bought like seven throwing stars to bring back to Canada with me so I can practice at home. Once I get good I'll carry two with me hidden in a secret pocket all the time. Except on airplanes, I guess. Ninjas are all make believe anyways, like Shakespeare and Julius Ceasar.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 a.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well how the heck are ya??? just read your comment to that girl that commented on your site (the one with the special olympics poster)...so fricking funny what you said to her. and how fletcher-esque...haven't experienced that humor in a while and i have to tell you, it was refreshing! :) when are you coming home to visit?

thanks for uncovering the mystery of "nugget" man. what a weirdo. ;)

talk soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home