Sunday, February 12, 2006

A moment of trepidation

Just now I recieved in my hands a peel-openable mail-out the size of a postcard. But when I saw my handwriting on the front, a wave of various emotions washed over the inner Matthew. Peeling open the card with a single thump heartbeat, scanning as quickly as possible trying to get understanding beyond the understandable panic. My mind refused to process the numbers my eyes were seeing. As a moment of anxiety was threatening to wash over my conciousness, my eyes landed on those two beautiful kanji: 合格 gokaku (pass).
"Yessssssssssssssssss." Escaped my lips with glee as I held the card aloft in triumph. I had passed the level two of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test with a full 73.25%.

80/100 - Writing Vocabulary
85/100 - Listening
128/200 - Reading/Grammar
-------
293/400 - Total Score

Guess who's a happy boy?

3 Comments:

At 6:22 p.m. PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!

 
At 6:22 a.m. PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome--congratulations!

 
At 8:20 a.m. PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat to Go Matthew! Well Done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home