Sunday, February 12, 2006

Productive Evening

Last night at house group Barbara made lasagna. Two kinds! They were both so good. I don't know when was the last time I'd had the opportunity to eat such delicious lasagna.
Because we had our bible study at Barbara's place, and because Barbara's place is imported from the States and it feels like this crazy bubble of home, everyone of course stayed reasonably late. I got home I think not too long before eleven.

Then I read four chapters of Evolution as a Religion by Mary Midgley, read some of Tsugumi by Yoshimoto Banana, proceeded to sketch out several pages of ideas for my business cards I need to make this week for this weekend's English Camp, and planned out two CDs to burn. Needless to say, it is now Monday, I have not slept, and without a word of sarcasm, I feel great. It's good for me to keep my body conditioned to handle the occasional all nighter. Oh yeah, I also washed the dishes and did some laundry at like six in the morning. Go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home