Thursday, February 16, 2006

A sample of what I've been up to.

So in preparation for this weekend's English Camp I have been working on making a bunch of mix CDs and liner notes for them, as well as some business cards as well.
Here is the latter:

I think they look cool, but as I was cutting last night, I realised that the concept is really weak, in that there is no concept. And the graphic could use some adjustment to look better. But these are the kinds of things you do when you spend more than a day on them. Now's not a good time for me to continue commenting though, because I'm really quite sleep deprived.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 a.m. PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
My name is "Koichiroh Nonaka"
I met you in the church today.
It comes the Blog and to see.
Thank you for speaking and
multiplying.
See you!:-)

私もHPつくろうかな。

 
At 3:55 a.m. PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home