Monday, May 08, 2006

Come back to a different season

I'll have a more detailed post about the vacation later, and this time with ample photos, but for my Japanese class I have to write about it all in Japanese, and that is consuming all my time until Wednesday night.

The trip was good, I was glad I went, and I came back to find Kamikatsu in what feels like a totally different season. Something happened on the the trip that made me finally ready to leave the country, and the arrival at my apartment was the seal on the feeling. When I stepped in, I thought to myself, "I've come home to the fact that I am leaving, and the reality of my leaving has come home to me."

Expect more later. Until then, check out Brian and Christine's first blog entry about the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home