Saturday, September 16, 2006

Accused

I'm just back from Carla's cd release party, and I was accused of not ever mentioning on my blog that I have a girlfriend. So I will take the time to mention it now. I am dating this wonderful and beautiful girl by the name of Julie. We went to the same church in Japan for the last two years, but it wasn't until we travelled around Kyushu for a week with Brian and Christine and their friend Lorraine this past April/May that we became so attracted to eachother. Then because school was slow we got to know eachother much better chatting on the google chat while at school. So it was less than a month later that I asked her out, and our first date was June 2nd.

But both of us were finishing up our contracts in Japan, so the last time we saw each other was July 22nd. Phil was here then. He and I left for Tokyo and Fuji that night. Julie went home to Hawaii three days later.

Since then we've just had emails, phone calls, and now that I'm at a home with broadband, skype to talk with. So if I say to you I want to go to Hawaii, now you know that it's for beauty greater than tropical paradise.



Julie looks just as hot with her short hair as she did with her long, but I didn't really have big photos of her with her shorter hair use for this. She only got it cut the day I left for Tokyo, you see. The guy with her by the cactus is her brother Kevin, who lives in Arizona now.

3 Comments:

At 10:41 p.m. PDT, Blogger Tom said...

Hee hee. :)

You did mention it a number of times... it's only right that there should be a big photo post all about it, though. :)

 
At 7:07 a.m. PDT, Blogger Bravemonkey said...

I wouldn't say 'accused' either (unless it came up other than while waiting for coffee). Was 'congratulations' the wrong word? I don't think so!

 
At 2:26 p.m. PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thumbs up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home