Saturday, October 14, 2006

Still no job.

Well, sort of no job. I have yet to land a job I really want, but in the meantime i'm back to painting a few days a week. And it's depressing. The guys I work with are great, and my hands remember how to use a brush as well as they ever did, and the work is no problem. What's a little frustrating is that it feels like a step backwards. I threw out all my painting clothes before I left for Japan, promising myself not to ever go back. "After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will himself perfect, confirm, strengthen, and establish you." (1pe5.10) That was in my bible reading today. I recieved it as a promise and something to cling to for hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home