Friday, November 03, 2006

Love and Pieces

Julie and I had this exchange where she asked me to break off a piece of myself so she could have it. I asked her what she wanted, and she told me she'd like one of my hands. So I thought, "As you wish."

Then I sent her a mail saying something like,
"I'd give my right hand for you."
And this photo:



But Julie's got no stomach for gore. And my humour is darker than hers. She found that a little too much. Good thing I didn't use the blood.

Then she said that she didn't just want a piece, she wanted all of me.
But Canada post won't let you mail things that weigh more than 20 or 30 kg. And I weigh at least 65. So I thought, I'd send myself in installments.

I was going to do it up right with blood everywhere, but thought she wouldn't dig it, so I just cleaned it up and sent the next piece expediently.



She was shocked. Good thing I didn't bother with blood. I thought it was pretty darn hilarious. So I wanted to share it with you all. It's not all that great a photoshopping, but not bad for five minutes' effort.

5 Comments:

At 2:12 p.m. PST, Blogger Bravemonkey said...

aha, that's sweet. I like the head picture better, even though it was a quick job. She wouldn't appreciate your ear though?

 
At 7:40 p.m. PST, Blogger Fletcher said...

She thinks I have good-looking hands. What can I say? I'm glad she didn't ask for an eye. That would have been harder to do.

 
At 11:49 p.m. PST, Blogger Tom said...

oh goodness

 
At 1:44 a.m. PST, Blogger Ellie said...

Haha, I love it! How's the job hunt going?? Rather like you with your painting, it's looking like Starbucks is calling me again, just til I can find something else...

Take it easy! :)

 
At 8:12 p.m. PST, Blogger Fletcher said...

Ha, I thought that might appeal to you, ellie. Maybe it's because you had that goth stage?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home